Designating specific destinations in signals

From: Irfan Hamid ^lt;Irfan.Hamid@enst.fr>
Date: Tue 20 Sep 2005 - 15:24:03 BST
Hello all,

I am writing a simulation for a distributed consensus algorithm in UML2,
and am using statecharts to model the functional (i.e.: algorithmic)
portion of the system. I have a number of application processes (active
classes) instantiated dynamically connected (via a connector in a
composite structure diagram) to one medium class through a single port.
I want to be able to use the medium class to receive events from each of
the application process classes and send those events to certain other
application processes based on the contents of the event data. Is there
a way to accomplish this? There is only one port on the medium (for
generality). Is there a construct such as 'via <connector_name>' or 'to
<part_instance>' in statecharts that I can use?

Thanks in advance,
Irfan.