Re: Question to OCL-Constraints in MOF 2.0: Usage of "oclType"

From: Steffen Zschaler ^lt;sz9@inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Tue 20 Sep 2005 - 08:08:31 BST
oclType is not defined in OCL. OCL is not intented to support full
reflection, it only allows comparison to directly provided classifier
*names* as in c.oclIsKindOf (MyClass), but you cannot obtain a
reification of an actual classifier.

Best wishes,

Steffen

--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Zschaler
Research Assistant

Technische Universität Dresden
Department of Computer Science

Phone +49 351 463 38555
Fax   +49 351 463 38459
Email Steffen.Zschaler@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW   http://www.steffen-zschaler.de.vu/

--
See the Special Track on Component Models for Dependable Systems at this
year's EUROMICRO conference: http://www.win.tue.nl/~mchaudro/CMDS2005/

Check out the 2nd Workshop on Models for Non-functional Aspects of
Component-Based Software at http://www.comquad.org/nfc05