complex OCL queries

From: Jiri Samek ^lt;jiri.samek@matfyz.cz>
Date: Mon 25 Jul 2005 - 17:14:29 BST
Dear pUML’ers.

I study computer science at Charles University in Czech Republic. I am
looking for people who have OCL for complex definitions (queries). In
my Master thesis I wrote a query via several <<definition>>
expressions. It consists of about 400 lines of code and some of
the operations are recursive. I have used the tool OCL Environment
(http://lci.cs.ubbcluj.ro/ocle/) to develop and evaluate this query.

I am looking for relevant related work I could document in my thesis.
I believe this list is right place to ask.

I would appreciate a lot if someone could point me to a work which uses
OCL in a similarly or more complex way and is publicly available.

Best regards
Jiri Samek