Re: latest OCL definition

From: Joaquin Miller ^lt;jm-miller-at@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu 09 Jun 2005 - 23:26:50 BST
Thanks, Andreas.  My mistake.

The OCL 2 text that incorporates the changes to the Final Adopted
Specification specified in the finalization report has not been
published.  When it is, a link to it will appear at:

      http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/OCL_2.0_FTF_2.html

Meanwhile, as you write, the Final Adopted Specification is the best there
is.  OCL 2 is the language in that document, ptc/03-10-14, with the changes
specified in the FTF report, ptc/05-06-05.