Dissertation about PUML - searching for topic

From: Miroslav Líska (miroslav_liska@formal-analysis.com)
Date: Sun 03 Apr 2005 - 10:00:25 BST

Dear Sirs,

I found your site (very interesting) as I was searching for material about formal analysis and UML. I'm PhD studend (external, 27years old), and I currently work on article about PUML (from math and analytical phylosophy of view). For more information , please refer to

http://www.formal-analysis.com/FILES/liska_IIT.SRC-01.pdf
http://www.formal-analysis.com/FILES/liska_IIT.SRC-02.pdf

But more importanly, I would like to ask you, if this project PUML is still alive, and if there exists some possibility to collaborate with you in researchin in any way, becouse I'm searching for topic for my dissertation and it will be very perfect for me to work on some great math-PUML solution together with you.

I look forward to hearing from you
Yours faithfully

Miroslav Líska

(Project site)
www.formal-analysis.com

(PhD external)
www.fiit.sk
Slovak University of Technology
Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
Ilkovicova 3
842 16 Bratislava
Slovakia

(UML Analyst team leader employer)