New release of EmPowerTecs OCL-AddIn for Rational Rose

From: Andreas Awenius (andreas.awenius@empowertec.de)
Date: Mon 14 Mar 2005 - 19:21:53 GMT

Hello all,

EmPowerTec also just released a new version of our OCL-AddIn for
Rational Rose. More information is available on

http://www.empowertec.de/products/rational-rose-ocl.htm

and the changes are described on

http://www.empowertec.de/downloads/rose_ocl_addin_changes.htm

The introductory price of 99.00 EUR per license is still valid until
the end of this month.

Of course we appreciate your questions and feedback and I hope you
don't mind the commercial nature of this message.

Kind regards,
Andreas Awenius