Re: tupletype not in ocl standard library?

From: Anneke Kleppe (a.kleppe@klasse.nl)
Date: Tue 08 Mar 2005 - 15:08:58 GMT

Hi,

TupleType is not in the standard lib, because this type resides on the meta
level. You can find it in figure 5, page 34.

For each tuple type in an OCL expression, an instance of this (meta) type
is created. Each OCL tool is free to decide where to store these instances.
That could be in the the same location as the standard lib, but may as well
be somewhere else (a separate package?).

Cheers, Anneke Kleppe

At 01:30 PM 03-03-2005, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>on page 132 of the OCL 2.0 adopted specification, TupleType does not seem
>to be part of the standard library. Is there a specific reason for this,
>e.g. because TupleType doesn't have any predefined operations or
>something? Then again I'd expect at least an equals() operation to be
>available...
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Hans

Klasse Objecten