Re: Activity diagram

From: Les Munday (baldrick@ureach.com)
Date: Mon 10 May 2004 - 18:07:37 BST

We would like to make great use of this ability.

Unfortunately we use a CASE tool that includes a feature that
prevents us from making use of this 'good practice'.

No names mentioned, but all seems very irrational if you ask me.

Les.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag