Re: self describing MOF?

From: Stefan Haustein (haustein@kimo.cs.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2004 - 15:15:26 BST

Laurence Tratt wrote:

> Firstly, MOF isn't formally defined in a manner that any mathematician or
> logician worth their salt would recognise.

I thought an UML core was formally defined in Richters' PhD, his formal
definitions were adopted in the OCL 2.0 spec which will be a part of the UML 2
spec, and since the MOF happens to be a subset of UML itself we are in
not-so-muddy waters, or at least on the way out??

Best regards,
Stefan Haustein

--
Stefan Haustein
Univ. Dortmund, FB 4, LS 8   tel: +49 231 755 2499