Re: Statecharts properties

From: Les Munday (baldrick@ureach.com)
Date: Thu 08 Apr 2004 - 17:43:13 BST

My advice .. keep it simple. Don't use parallel states in the
same statechart.

Break the parallel executing states into two statecharts, where
one initiates the excution of the other.

Now try answering your questions using the 2 statecharts. The
same answers will apply if you then combined them again.

Les.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag