RE: Verifying Stereotypes with OCL constraints

From: Miroslaw Staron (miroslaw.staron@bth.se)
Date: Thu 25 Mar 2004 - 07:50:10 GMT

Hi,

There is this Telelogic Tau G2 tool, which is UML 2.0 compliant. However, in
the respect of stereotypes it violates the assumption that there is no
navigation between the model element and a stereotype applied to it. Anyway,
even that it is not UML 2.0, it is close to the 2.0 spec not to 1.x.

When it comes to XMI, It seems to support its import (unisys extension),
however, I have not performed any major tests on compliance there.

Best Regards,
Miroslaw Staron

  _____