RE: ocl conformance test

From: D.H.Akehurst (D.H.Akehurst@kent.ac.uk)
Date: Tue 17 Feb 2004 - 14:02:50 GMT

We realise that they are not a complete set of sets,
but we use the statements in the enclosed files to test
our OCL tool against (http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/ocl/)

They are based on some statements I found on the web somewhere used to test
some other OCL tool. I forget which one, thanks to the original authors
though.