FW: UML Validating Tools - Rose Compatibility

From: Andy Evans (andye@cs.york.ac.uk)
Date: Fri 16 Jan 2004 - 08:11:15 GMT

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Wuwei Shen" <wuwei.shen@wmich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:05:22 +0000
To: <puml-list@cs.york.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: FW: UML Validating Tools - Rose Compatibility

See X-Diagnostic: headers above for more details

That was my phd work on UML based on XASM which is one
kind of ASM exe. languages. Since I graduated from UM, I have
been working on a new UML tool based on Asml which is implemented
by MS. Some new features will be added and I will let you
know when it is available later in this year. This is my current
email address if you have any question.
Thanks,
Wuwei Shen