Re: OCL concrete to abstract syntax question

From: SainTiss (saintiss@arklinux.org)
Date: Wed 14 Jan 2004 - 21:41:58 GMT

Hi Stefan,

Indeed, looking into IteratorExp, it seems that collect is indeed defined in
terms of that... But when looking at the definition, it seems operations like
"including" are still used without being defined themselves as an IteratorExp
or something alike...

So I guess I'm still missing something here...

Thanks,

Hans

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 19:19, Stefan Haustein wrote:
> > I'm currently examining the OCL metamodel, and I'm wondering about how
> > the OCL concrete syntax maps to the abstract syntax of the metamodel.
> > For example, how is the set->collect (expr) "stored" in the metamodel?
> > Looking at the diagram of the expressions package in the submission doc,
> > I noticed that there's no such thing as a "collect expression", but only
> > "IterateExp",
>
> Hi Hans,
>
> there is also the "Iterat_or_Exp" , with associations to a body expression
> (your expr), the source (your set) and a name attribute ("collect").
>
> See Page 3-9 of ad/2003-01-07.
>
> Best,
>
> Stefan

> puml-list-request@cs.york.ac.uk with a message containing the word
> "unsubscribe".

- --
Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Capitalism:
You don't have any cows. The bank will not lend you money to buy cows,
because you don't have any cows to put up as collateral.

Representative Democracy:
You have two cows. Your neighbors pick someone to tell you who gets the milk.

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Hans Schippers
2LIC INF
UA 2003-2004