Re: OCL 2.0 finalizatioon

From: Steffen Zschaler (sz9@inf.tu-dresden.de)
Date: Mon 03 Nov 2003 - 15:14:00 GMT

Dear Herman,

I am not quite sure we really ever added this additional operation (this
is because I can't presently find it in the copies of the drafts I have
lying around). Anyway, if we did, this was only because we needed this
additional operation to formulate WFRs. Now we don't need this
additional operation, so it is no longer in the spec.

It is not the job of the OCL specification to define additional
operations on the UML metamodel beyond what is needed by the OCL
specification itself. Therefore, I would propose to leave things as they
are and not to (re-)introduce allAttributes.

Kind regards,

Steffen Zschaler

--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Zschaler