RE: OCL 2.0 finalizatioon

From: Jrn Guy S (jgsuess@cs.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Mon 03 Nov 2003 - 14:41:51 GMT

Dear Herman,

The task of the current FTF is only to correct minor flaws in the specification as is. Basic revision and changes will be undertaken in a further round expected in the middle of next year. Nobody has yet volunteered to collect items for that stage of revision, but he or she would probably be greatly welcomed. In my opinion this would help to infuse the OMG process with some of the basic research done in this field. I already have issues to this end and will add yours to be handed to however picks up at that point. How do you feel about coordinating this effort?

To keep up: We use the Precise UML Mailing list for discussion, you can see the previous activity at

http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/puml/puml-list-archive/

Kind regards,

Jrn Guy S

Dipl.-Inform. Jrn Guy S            | CIS - Sekr. EN7
phone / fax : +49(30) 314-23553/21601 | TU Berlin, Fak IV
phone (secretary) : +49(30) 314-23555 | Einsteinufer 17
mailto:jgsuess@cs.tu-berlin.de        | D-10587 BERLIN / GERMANY