RE: OCL 2.0 FTF Issues: Satisfaction of Operation Specifications

From: Jörn Guy Süß (jgsuess@cs.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Fri 31 Oct 2003 - 19:05:22 GMT

Dear colleagues,

Notwithstanding Daniel's comments on the Hubert's issues, or my own standing on this point, I have included them in the list to be submitted to the FTF. If discussion on this mailing list should reach a different conclusion in consensus before 06/11/03, I will revise the issue accordingly. If Daniel sees fit, I will be happy to include his comments also.

Please be reminded, that the task of the current FTF is only to correct _minor_ _flaws_ in the specification as is. Basic revision and changes will be undertaken in a further round expected in the middle of next year.

If somebody would volunteer to collect items for that stage of revision, he or she would probably be greatly welcomed. In my opinion this would help to infuse the OMG process with some of the basic research done in this field. Comments welcome.

Regards,

Jörn Guy