Constraints on associations

From: Edward Sattari (edw_s@mail.com)
Date: Sat 21 Jun 2003 - 05:42:37 BST

Hello,

Suppose we have defined a stereotype S for associations, and stereotypes A and B for classes.

How can we express the following constraint by OCL?

Associations that are stereotyped S are only permitted between two classes that one of them is stereotyped A and the other is stereotyped B.

Thanks,
Edward
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers