Re: an ideal about CMM in UML,wish your reply

From: Amit midha (amidha3@rediffmail.com)
Date: Wed 23 Apr 2003 - 08:11:07 BST

hello there,
  MDA is more of a  technical methodology to convert architecture
to executable system. it does not talk abt the process to be
followed for doing so,you may be using RUP and collecting
metrics,so u are at Level 3
and u might not be using MDA  at the same time.so combining CMM
and MDA would restrict my choices, I might want to be a Level 5
certified firm by not following MDA!So, I wont prefer to go for
this option.

regards
Amit