CfPart: Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD 2003)

From: Ricardo J. Machado (rmac@dsi.uminho.pt)
Date: Thu 17 Apr 2003 - 13:32:13 BST

* C A L L   F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N *

ACSD 2003
---------
Third International Conference on
Application of Concurrency to System Design

18-20 June, 2003 Guimaraes, Portugal

Co-Sponsored by:
 IFIP WG10.5 and SIG-ES
 Colégio de Engenharia Informática da Ordem dos Engenheiros Portuguesa

In cooperation with
 FME - Formal Methods Europe
 ACM SIGSOFT - ACM Special Interest Group on Software Engineering
 ACM SIGDA - ACM Special Interest Group on Design Automation
 ACiD WG - European Union Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group

Proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society Press.
---------

The registration form, the list of accepted papers, and
other information are available from
      http://get.dsi.uminho.pt/acsd03/

(Please feel free to distribute to potential interested parties)

--
Ricardo J. Machado
Prof. Auxiliar (DEng, MSc, PhD, MOEng)