knowlegde distilled from the UML 2.0 infrastructure

From: Anneke Kleppe (a.kleppe@klasse.nl)
Date: Wed 16 Apr 2003 - 09:59:27 BST

Hello,

The UML Infrastructure has recently been approved by the OMG ADFT. As one
who has
an interest in the UML and one who has to work with the new version of UML,
I have
studied the material. My conclusion is that it is very difficult to find
out which attributes
and associations are defined for a certain (meta)class.

I have worked this aspect out for the class Property in the package
Constructs. Because of
all the effort it took, I like to share this information with others who
are interested. In this
way not everyone has to undertake the same time-consuming task.

The attached document contains an inheritance tree for the class Property
and a listing of all
attributes and associations.

Kind regards,
Anneke Kleppe