Re: Missing formal definition of OclMessageExp in OCL 2.0?

From: Gerrit Renker (gerrit_renker@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed 29 Jan 2003 - 10:49:04 GMT

Hi,

I had the same problem -- there is a contradiction in the current OCL
document:

--in sec. 1.5.3 it reads:
``The equivalance of the two semantic descriptions has not been
formally established. Wherever they are conflicting,
the description in section A ( Semantics ) is normative.''

--on page  1-6 (sec. 1.7) it reads:
  ``Appendix A ( Semantics ) describes the underlying
    semantics of OCL using a mathematical formalism.
   This appendix, however is not normative, ...''

Gerrit

 --- Jos Fries <ga-fries@veenendaalnet.nl> wrote: > Hello,

=====
--
Gerrit Renker                     Research Assistant
Constraints Group                 Computing Technologies Centre