Missing formal definition of OclMessageExp in OCL 2.0?

From: Jos Fries (ga-fries@veenendaalnet.nl)
Date: Tue 28 Jan 2003 - 19:44:47 GMT

Hello,

With much interest I read the OCL 2.0 submission, especially the formal definition of the semantics of a subset of UML and of OCL. For application of UML/OCL in the field I'm working in (railway control and safety) such a formal definition will be a prerequisite for acceptance of the method.

Paragraph 1.5.3 of the submission states that an equivalent mathematical description is given in appendix A (including semantics for OclMessage). In that appendix however I cannot find a definition for OclMessageExp. Is my observation correct? Is it yet to be added to the definition?

Jos Fries