RE: [discussion@2uworks.org] RE: [wg@2uworks.org] 3C + 2U = xP?

From: Joaquin Miller (miller@joaquin.net)
Date: Fri 06 Sep 2002 - 20:52:02 BST

 From a 2U draft:

>A consequence of the semantic domain design principles is that the
>semantic domain should not contain equivalences; i.e. all semantic
>elements denote distinct concepts.

I'm sorry, but i need to ask what that means.

Are the semantic elements those in the UML model or those in the semantic
domain, or ...?

Which are the concepts that the semantic elements denote?
Where are those concepts found?
What do those concepts denote?
Where do we find the meaning of those concepts?

PGP Fingerprint:
CA23 6BCA ACAB 6006 E3C3 0E79 2122 94B4 E5FD 42C3