UML 2002 after the Flooding - Second Invitation to Dresden

From: Jean-Michel BRUEL (Jean-Michel.Bruel@univ-pau.fr)
Date: Wed 28 Aug 2002 - 15:44:48 BST

Apologize for multiple copies of this message.
                   -------------------

UML 2002: 5th International Conference on the Unified Modeling Language
30 September - 4 October 2002
Steigenberger Parkhotel Dresden-Radebeul
Dresden, Germany

The catastrophic flooding of Dresden and other parts of east Germany has
had its consequences to the upcoming UML 2002 conference in Dresden. We
had to change the conference hotel and our Web services were only
partially available for several days. Nevertheless, the conference will
take place with its full programme and at the planned date.

http://www.umlconference.org
This web site contains not only information on the scientific programme
but also facts on the flooding and the current situation. Please
convince yourself that it is absolutely safe to travel to Dresden!

Please register now! The deadlines are:
- Early registration deadline (online regiostration through IEEE
Computer Society): September 6
- Hotel cutoff date: September 10
Please note that we were able to negotiate an even more attractive hotel
package than before the change.

The organizers of UML 2002 and the local people from Dresden would
appreciate a high number of registrations which will be a (small)
contribution to help the local economy to recover soon.