Re: Test-first modelling

From: Dov Dori (dori@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri 12 Jul 2002 - 21:02:56 BST

Hi

Please try OPCAT 2.02 which can be downloaded free from

http://iew3.technion.ac.il/~dori/opcat/index-continue.html

This is the most up-to-date implementation of Object Process Methodology
(OPM) and generates natural language specification in real time in response
to the diagrams.

The book is already published (although the Amazon site says it is not yet
available but it can be ordered):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/3540654712/qid%3D1026069157/sr%3D1-1/
ref%3Dsr%5F1%5F1/103-2451400-8336613

OPCAT has been used in a Summer Professional Institute course I just
finished teaching at MIT with extremely positive feedback.
I will be glad to get your feedback too.

Enjoy
Dov Dori