Announcing: version 0.8 of the 2U meta-model

From: Andy Evans (andye@cs.york.ac.uk)
Date: Thu 06 Jun 2002 - 16:45:58 BST

Version 0.8 of the 2U group's infratructure meta-model is now available
on-line at www.2uworks.org and on the OMG server.

We believe that it offers a reasonable semantic definition of many of the
core concepts in UML, including datatypes, classes, associations, packages,
package extension, templates, actions, operations and messaging.

This is an appeal for help in improving the work we have done - if you
have any comments, questions, doubts, issues regarding our interpretation
of UML then we would appreciate them.

Ultimately, your comments can help improve the UML standard, and
we will gratefully acknowledge all input.

Thanks and regards,

Andy and the 2U team.

Dr Andy Evans
Department of Computer Science