Take a look at our taught postgraduate programmes to ensure that you are applying for the correct course. You should check that you meet the entry requirements for your particular programme. If you are unsure as to which course suits your background and future career path please feel free to contact us. Applications for taught programmes are made via the Online Applications Service (SELECT), you can complete your application in stages as our system allows you to save your progress and come back later to finish it. You will then need to submit an online application for your chosen degree.
For all applications, please remember to include:
- Transcripts of your undergraduate and any Masters degrees.
- Please ensure that you meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A personal statement detailing your prior experience and motivation for doing the course.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An accepted English language certificate if English is not your first language.
- Details of how you intend to finance your studies. If you have been awarded or intend to apply for scholarships, please give the names of the scholarships.
- The name and email address of one referee who has agreed to provide you with a reference. Your referee should be an academic. We advise that you get in touch with your referee before you submit your application, and let them know that they should expect a reference request.
If you do not have all the necessary documentation, for example you may be waiting for your degree certificate, you can still submit your application to us and then upload further documents later. However, applicants should note that submitting an incomplete application may result in a delay in your application being processed. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please ensure that you check your email regularly as this will be the primary method of communication throughout the application process. If you have any queries or concerns at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.