My research interests include:
- Internet of Vehicles (IoV): Designing and Verification of Safety-Critical Applications for Driverless Vehicles.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS): Investigation of Traffic Flow theories, Control Systems, Modelling and Simulations.
- Communication: Internet of Things (IoT), Software Defined Networking, Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks, and Cyber-Physical Systems.
- 2021 - PhD in Communication and Electrical Engineering, Northumbria University, UK.
- 2015 - MSc in Computer Network Technology, Northumbria University, UK.
- 2020 - Present, Associate Lecturer, University of York, UK.
- 2017 - 2018, Associate Lecturer, Northumbria University, UK.
- 2014 - 2015, Teaching Assistant, Northumbria University, UK.
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- IEEE Member
- IET Associate Member
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Professional (CCNP)
- Speaker: Roll of Honour for PubhD event in Newcastle, explaining my PhD in a Pub on 23rd November 2017.