We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Papers should be formated using the Springer LNCS style. Example of paper in LaTex is here and of its pdf version is here.
- Papers should have no more than 8 pages including all references, tables and figures. CAIP 2013 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the paper.
- Only submissions in English will be reviewed. All other submissions will be rejected without review.
- We only accept the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. Other formats will automatically be rejected by the paper management system.
- We kindly ask authors to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- Accepted contributions will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors has registered.
- The submitted paper must be substantially original work, which has neither been published before nor is under review for any other conference or journal.
- The IAPR strictly prohibits any plagiarism.
- The IAPR frowns upon "no-show behavior". Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the work at the conference.
The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities. More details can be found at the IAPR website. Please submit your paper through the conference management system (powered by EasyChair). If you encounter any problems with the system, do not hesitate to contact us. Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the international Program Committee.