AURAmol: Terms and Conditions
These web pages and associated search facility are published to the internet to demonstrate the power of the AURAmol technique for virtual screening applications. Users of this service are automaticall bound to the following conditions:
- By running a search, you agree with all the following terms and conditions
- Should you upload any molecules for search, you warrant that you have the right to do so.
- You will indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims that may arise from your use of this service.
- Uploaded molecules will be deleted as soon as the AURAmol returns results
- We reserve the right to limit this service without notice.
- We make no guarantees and offer no warranty. Use entirely at your own risk.
Contact: Aaron Turner,
Department of Computer Science,
the University of York,
York YO1 5GH, UK
tel. +44 (0)1904 325630