The Semantic Evaluation (SemEval) workshop focus on the evaluation of semantic analysis systems.
SemEval has evolved from the SensEval word sense disambiguation evaluation series.
SemEval-3 will be the 6th workshop on semantic evaluation.
- April 26, 2011 Final task proposals due
- May 7 - May 25 Discussion Phase
- June 7, 2011 Final merged task proposals
- August 20, 2011 Completion of corpus selection [TBC]
- August 30, 2011 Trial data completed [for task organisers] [TBC]
- September 7, 2011 Call for participation [TBC]
- April 10, 2012 Full Training Data available for participants [TBC]
- November 1, 2012 onwards Start of evaluation period [Task Dependent]
- February 1, 2013 End of Evaluation Period [TBC]
- March 1, 2013 Paper submission deadline [TBC]
- Summer 2013 Workshop co-located with ACL or NAACL [TBC]
SemEval-3 DISCUSSION GROUP
Please join our discussion group at
to receive announcements and participate in discussions.