International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation
NEW: SemEval-2013 workshop registration is now available through NAACL registration website.
The Semantic Evaluation (SemEval) workshop focus on the evaluation of semantic analysis systems. From SemEval-2012 onwards SemEval is part of the *SEM Conference.
SemEval has evolved from the SensEval word sense disambiguation evaluation series. The SemEval wikipedia entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SemEval) provides a more detailed historial overview. SemEval-2013 will be the 7th workshop on semantic evaluation. The SemEval-2013 Workshop will be co-located with *SEM and NAACL in Atlanta, Georgia.
We had a very successful SemEval-2012. Proceedings of SemEval-2012 are available from ACL anthology.
- April 26, 2011 Final task proposals due
- May 7 - May 25 Discussion Phase
- June 7, 2011 Final merged task proposals
- August 20, 2011 Completion of corpus selection
- August 1, 2012 Trial data completed [for task organisers]
- September 12, 2012 First Call for participation
- November 19, 2012 onwards Full Training Data available for participants
- February 15, 2013 Test set ready
- February 15, 2013 Registration Deadline [for Task Participants]
- February 25, 2013 onwards Start of evaluation period [Task Dependent, most tasks will start in early March]
- March 15, 2013 End of evaluation period
April 9, 2013 Paper submission deadline
- April 15, 2013 Paper submission deadline
April 20, 2013 Reviews Due
- April 22, 2013 Reviews Due
- April 29, 2013 Camera ready Due
- June 14-15, 2013, SemEval Workshop, (and, June 13-14, *Sem Conference), Atlanta, Georgia
SemEval-2013 DISCUSSION GROUP
Please join our discussion group at
to receive announcements and participate in discussions.
SemEval-2012 and SemEval-2013 Wiki
SemEval Wikipedia entry