The 13th European Conference on Artificial Life (ECAL 2015) will be held in York, United Kingdom, 20-24 July 2015, hosted by the York Centre for Complex Systems Analysis at the The University of York.
ECAL2015 will showcase a wide range of topics in Artificial Life, bringing together world-leading researchers to discuss the latest advances in Artificial Life. Artificial Life is an interdisciplinary field, and as such welcomes submissions from across the spectrum of scientific and humanities disciplines, that consider the main conference themes of Embodiment, Interaction, Conversation.
Registration now open. Details available on our registration page.
- Late-breaking abstract submission: Monday 15th June 2015
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday 24th June 2015
- CRC and registration required: Wednesday 1st July 2015
- Main conference convenes: 20-24 July 2015
- Call has been released for submission of late-breaking abstracts
- Student bursaries are now available, please apply now!
- Registration for the conference is now open.
- Notification of acceptance has been delayed slightly from Friday 24th to Monday 27th April.
- Details of the ISAL summer school are now available.
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Artificial Life journal.
- Submission deadline extended.
- Check out our sponsors
- First set of confirmed workshops and tutorials announced.
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Natural Computing Journal.
- Special sessions of the main conference announced.
- If you are interested in sponsoring ECAL 2015, our sponsorship prospectus is now available.
- Formatting instructions available for papers submissions.
- Call for papers announced.
- We are now on Twitter and Facebook
- Prof Rachel Armstrong and Dr Katie Bentley join list of keynote speakers.
- Keynote speakers have been announced. Please see programme for details.
- We will be running the second ISAL summer school.