The 13th European Conference on Artificial Life (ECAL 2015) will be held in York, United Kingdom, 20-24 July 2015, hosted by the York Centre for Complex Systems Analysis at the The University of York.
ECAL 2015 will be based around the theme "Embodiment, Interaction, Conversation".
Paper submission is now closed. Thank you to those who have submitted either a paper or abstract.
Notification of acceptance: Friday 24th April 2015
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to a special issue of the Artificial Life journal (MIT Press), or to a special issue of Natural Computing (Springer).
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Artificial Life journal.
- Submission deadline extended.
- Check out our sponsors
- First set of confirmed workshops and tutorials announced.
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Natural Computing Journal.
- Special sessions of the main conference announced.
- If you are interested in sponsoring ECAL 2015, our sponsorship prospectus is now available.
- Formatting instructions available for papers submissions.
- Call for papers announced.
- We are now on Twitter and Facebook
- Prof Rachel Armstrong and Dr Katie Bentley join list of keynote speakers.
- Keynote speakers have been announced. Please see programme for details.
- We will be running the second ISAL summer school.