Re: [sc] Testing - Book Reference

From: Star Simpson <stars_at_xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Les!  (And greetings to the safety-critical community; although I have
enjoyed many of the thoughtful discussions here, this is my first post)

Perhaps you could start a safety-critical Wikia for this -- wikia
allows anyone to make a special-interest group wiki.  Here's how you
start:

   http://www.wikia.com/Special:CreateNewWiki?uselang=en

*