Re: [sc] Civility of discourse (regarding a poll)

From: Andrew Rae <ajrae_at_xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:53:19 +0000
As suggested by Mark and endorsed by others, I will set up an informal
polllater this evening. The purpose of this poll will be to provide
information to the list participants on the opinions of other participants.

Note that the poll will have a strong selection bias (those who
are reading the current discussion on the list, and are motivated
to respond to the poll). The results of the poll will not be binding
on anyone.

Regards,
Drew