RE: [sc] Could anybody advise .....

From: Fry, Timothy <Timothy.Fry_at_xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 00:18:27 +1030
Too much about tools, certification, standards and the hope of a quick fix for safety.....

Safety argument 101

Question?: What are the system functions?

Question?: What do we need to ensure does not happen?

Question?: What evidence do we have to show that what we don't want to happen won't happen?

Question?: How confident are we with the evidence above?

Tim